Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Chap Stick Label OCD Or Eating Disorder?

OCD or Eating Disorder? - how to chap stick label

I have a problem with her appearance. My ultimate goal, I think that muscle and fat would not add. I use to be fat and now I am fit and eat very healthy. Also daily exercise, but I have a problem when it comes to food. I do not starve, but I fear that people somehow manage to oil, grease, butter, add something with fat in my food for me to gain weight. Almost like they are there to sabotage my goals. I can not even put on Chap Stick to keep the oil that would make me gain weight. It's really bad. I organize everything in the fridge and cupboards, and I'm sure my roommates are not treated. I count every little thing I am. I re-check all labels and again until I feel comfortable enough that I ate, what was printed. As if you want change in me. I'm sick? One problem is when it does its service. When my brain that I could remember, and I do not remember throwing the food away and again, until I know I have help me a start. His constant and if we try to do it yourself and eat only the part of later anxiety and I always thought if I made it twice? That's another 200 extra calories. I check the doors again to wash my hands of food contamination. what is bad. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment