Thursday, December 24, 2009

Natural Remedies For Uti I Think My Female Adult Dog Is Developing A UTI....any Natural/herbal Remedies?

I think my female adult dog is developing a UTI....any natural/herbal remedies? - natural remedies for uti

She will urinate, then moves forward slightly and peed again, then make it a third time, it looks as though they are a burden or discomfort, so I think it might be the beginning of a urinary tract infection.

I called my vet and she told me to get a urine sample. I have countless times last night to collect a sample, but every time I to her, she will be banned! (She was very ill freaked out before their adoption and I think I come in low and fast is.)

I know you could probably take them and they are the right heart catheterization, but not everyone knows that any natural or herbal remedies ensure that for dogs? FYI - She is 5 years old, spayed, black lab / pit bull and weighs about 55 pounds.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment